What information we collect and how we use your information.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
6. Essential cookies for this website to remember items are placed in the shopping website. As this website is a transactional ecommerce website, by using this website you consent to the use of these essential cookies. These cookies expire once you have closed down your web browser session
7. We also have cookies on this website in order to monitor the sources of our traffic, which is important for us in running our business and deciding our marketing strategy, the products we offer, and the shopping experience we can offer to our customers. Under the new European cookies directive, these cookies are optional, and if you would like to disable this for your visit, please click on the corresponding browser link here: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
3. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of ?10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Winning Moves UK Ltd
PO Box 687
Please note that we charge a £10 administration fee to provide this information.